The Head, Heart, and Hands of Transformation
Transformation is now the new normal. In fact, it has become so commonplace that we have dubbed this the era of “always-on” transformation. Yet from experience we know that transformation continues to be very difficult, and the evidence shows that it often fails or falls short of expectations.
Transformation requires a holistic, human-centric approach, one we call the Head, Heart, and Hands of Transformation, crystallized in these questions:
- How do we create our vision for the future and identify the priorities to get there?
- How do we inspire and empower people?
- How do we execute amid constant change?
Please click here to read the full BCG article, in order to...
- envision the future and focus on the big rocks
- inspire and empower your people.
execute and innovate with agility.